We are delighted to announce that on our newly created website became public. Fresh news to follow.
Updates as of Sep 15, 2020
- Russia: New cases +5 406, Total cases 1 053 663
- Confirmed cases globally: 28 778 319; Died: 920 544; Recovered: 19 469 198
- AstraZeneca resumes testing of Oxford Vaccine, which was suspended after one of the participants had got sick.
- Government of the South Korea eased the restrictions related to social distancing in Seoul suburbs for two weeks
- China Government reported that domestic flights in Wuhan reverted back to the pre-COVID-19 level
Routine visa appointments in US Embassy in Moscow and Consulate in Vladivostok are still suspended but Consulate in Yekaterinburg started accepting interview waiver applications for C1/D in July, though there may not be appointment availability for this visa category due to great amount of applicants and limited number of appointments.
According to decision by the RF Government, effective from 8 Sep, 2020, appointed Russian and foreign airlines restart regular flights to:
Cairo (Egypt) and back three times a week;
Dubai (UAE) and back twice a week;
Male (Maldives Republic) and back twice a week.(more…)
Front Cecilie sailed out from Zhoushan Yard, China at 1630 hrs this (20th Aug 20) evening. Congrats to the Team and to all involved for successful DD repair of this lady!(more…)